Tuesday, October 28, 2008

November....already???










Can you believe its just about November already?? I don't know about you but I am already feeling behind for the Holidays...mind you, I usually start shopping for Christmas in August :)

Apart from the obvious, which is that it gives me yet another reason to go shopping, it just makes my crazy life a little less hectic come December.

This year I seem to have more friends than ever who are either pregnant or have newborns so it got me thinking about stocking stuffers for little ones. Luckily for me I know just where to look... www.eorganicbaby.com :)))

There are three items in particular that make great stocking stuffers and are all $25.00 or less!!

Our ITZY RITZY BITZY BURP CLOTHS are so cute. Made from baby bamboo with a splash of designer fabric they are both eco-friendly and a huge hit with celeb Moms! They come in sets of two tied with an Itzy Ritzy ribbon. The ITZY RITZY BITZY BURP CLOTHS are a great buy at $20.00 (!!). Not just used as burp cloths they are also great as a mini-blanket or wash cloth - the perfect addition to any diaper bag.

Another fantastic stocking stuffer idea is our LITTLE LATHERS ORGANIC SOAP SET which includes a bamboo soap and lavender balm tucked inside a burlap gift bag. Perfect for babies delicate skin and only $25.00. Did I mention this set comes PRE-WRAPPED?? As a busy Mom I am always a fan of the pre-wrapped gift :)

One last item I am just loving these days is our RATTLE ME ORGANIC BEANIES....hip, organic, and only $16.00 these are always a big hit! Check out the website at http://www.eorganicbaby.com/ for styles and colors.



Shop on, Mommies!

No comments: